… IF YOUR EMPLOYER DOES THE ANNUAL TAX ACCOUNTING FOR YOU
Employees, by which the employer makes the annual tax settlement proceed as follows:
- The employer signs the TAX PAYMENT CONFIRMATION after carrying out the annual tax settlement, deduction of any arrears. He must not have tax arrears, t.j. if it was created, it must be withheld from the pay before this certificate is issued.
- You will fill in and sign a DECLARATION on the remittance of the share of paid income tax of a natural person.
- The STATEMENT together with the TAX PAYMENT CONFIRMATION from the employer must be submitted by 30. April 2017 to the local tax authority (tax office according to the taxpayer's residence).
… IF YOU FILE YOURSELF TAX RETURN
This is how everyone does it, who file a tax return:
- You will fill in and sign a DECLARATION on the remittance of the share of paid income tax of a natural person, which is directly part of the tax return. (In the case of the FO type A income tax return, it is section VIII, for type B, section XII).
BENEFICIARY DATA REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE STATEMENT
TITLE: VINCÚR association of viticulturists and winemakers Modra
LEGAL FORM: civic association
RESIDENCE: Sládkovičova. 44, 900 01 Blue
IČO: 36 068 322
No.: 2621061286/1100,Tatra Bank,a.s. expository Blue
- You file a tax return and pay the tax by the relevant deadline