General terms and conditions for purchases in the online store at www.vincur.sk
I. General provisions
These general terms and conditions were processed in accordance with Act no. 40/1964 Zb. Civil Code, by law no. 250/2007 Z.z. on consumer protection, by law no. 102/2014 Z. with. on consumer protection when selling goods or providing services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises and on amendments to certain laws, by law no. 22/2004 Z.z. on electronic commerce, as amended, and Act No. 122/2013 Z. with. on personal data protection as amended.
1. These general terms and conditions apply to business relationships between the buyer and the seller concluded through the online store system (hereinafter referred to as "e-shop at www.vincur.sk").
2. The conditions define and specify the rights and obligations of the operator and the buyer and in their current wording form an integral part of the purchase contract.
1. Seller means the operator of the e-shop: Vinci – association of winegrowers and winemakers of Modra established: Sládkovičova. 44, 900 01 Blue, in representation: Vincent Jakubec, President of the Vincúr Association, registered at the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic under no: VVS / 1-900 / 90-18130, IČO: 36068322, VAT number: 202 21 62 263.
2. Buyer means a natural or legal person, who sent an electronic order through the shopping cart or by e-mail, processed by the e-shop system.
3. Goods are understood to be all products listed in the valid overview on the e-shop pages.
4. Electronic order means an electronic form sent through the e-shop www.vincur.sk containing information about the buyer and a list of ordered goods from the store's offer, processed by the store system.
III. Ordering goods
1. Ordering in the e-shop works through an electronic shopping cart.
2. When ordering goods, the buyer fills in the mandatory fields in the shopping cart form, otherwise, the order cannot be confirmed. When ordering by e-mail, the buyer is also obliged to provide the necessary data in the message. The order is considered a draft purchase contract.
3. A condition for the validity of an electronic order is the true and complete filling in of all required data and information, which will enable problem-free delivery of the shipment and that:
a) name and surname, full address
b) e-mail address of the buyer (serves for communication with the buyer)
c) telephone number (for faster contact with the buyer)
d) payment method (resp. delivery)
4. In individual cases, the seller reserves the right to confirm the order by e-mail or telephone.
5. The ordered ticket is non-refundable, however, it is transferable and upon submission of the relevant code, it will be issued to a person other than the person during the duration of the public wine exhibition, who paid for the ticket.
IV. Ticket prices
1. Ticket prices are indicated in the e-shop in EUR with VAT. The operator undertakes to adhere to the prices stated in the buyer's confirmed order.
2. The operator has the right to update and change prices in the e-shop in case of price changes on the market or from its supplier, etc., even without notice.
V. Payment method
1. Payment for the goods is made by payment in advance by transfer to the seller's account indicated in the e-mail message confirming the processing of the order.
1. The operator processes the data provided by the buyer in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Z. with. on personal data protection as amended and undertakes, that the provided data will not be made available to any third party. Pursuant to the aforementioned law, the buyer can at any time request the operator of the e-shop to delete his data from the database.
VII. Final provisions
1. The buyer declares, that he familiarized himself with these terms and conditions before completing the order and that he agrees with them.
2. The buyer's rights in relation to the seller arising from the "Consumer Protection Act no. 250/2007 Z. from." in the wording of later legal amendments, remain unaffected by these terms. Any disputes arising from non-fulfillment of these conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial or Civil Code.
President of the Vincúr Association